Noah has been eating better and better with a spoon but it does seem to get a little messy - this was the other day when he got to try his hand at pasta and tomato sauce - I think he was cleaner when he was picking the pasta up with his hands but... I guess we all learned somehow!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
This and That
Here are a few pictures from the last month or so of Noah - mostly being a little goof which we see a lot of... I wonder where he gets that - I'll let you draw your own conclusions on that. :)
Noah has been eating better and better with a spoon but it does seem to get a little messy - this was the other day when he got to try his hand at pasta and tomato sauce - I think he was cleaner when he was picking the pasta up with his hands but... I guess we all learned somehow!
The other morning carrying his bucket and pulling his little wagon from our room to the nursery and back several times...
Noah has been eating better and better with a spoon but it does seem to get a little messy - this was the other day when he got to try his hand at pasta and tomato sauce - I think he was cleaner when he was picking the pasta up with his hands but... I guess we all learned somehow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Noah, what a sweetheart...
A few observations:
Noah looks exactly like Jim with those glasses on. MERCY!
Saw just a glimpse of Ostlund boy #2. Sure would be nice to see how "he" is growing!!
When did you get that white rocker?
Thanks for the cute pictures of my #1 grandson. I enjoyed them very much and the video. I like the way Noah says "snow". I agree Steph about Boy #2. I requested a profile picture several weeks ago!
Mom
Oh you 2! I will take a picture when I see my husband at home for more than 2 minutes a day and there aren't a dining room full of young adults! I could Noah take the picture but I doubt that would help. :) See you next week for the real profile!
Post a Comment