Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a ????????????

This morning we had our big ultrasound, and we know many of you have been waiting anxiously all day for the results. So, without further ado we would like to announce that we are having a.....

Just Kidding!
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!


Below is the evidence to prove it. Can you tell? Let us know by adding a comment.

Everything else about the ultrasound was routine and NORMAL, so we are excited to know that we are expecting a healthy little boy come July/August. We are thrilled with the news, and Jim is very pumped that he predicted correctly. We know some of your predictions missed the mark, but we hope you are just as thrilled as we are for the news.

Belly Shot

Leg Shot

Head Shot

5 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Ok, so I was wrong and the rest of my family was right. But it doesn't make it any less exciting! Can't wait to hug, love, and squeeze HIM!b

Tera said...

That was just a little cruel!!! Shame on you for playing games with my heart!! :) CONGRATS! how fun, We are so happy for you!! Can't Wait!

RuralKsGirl said...

AWESOME!!! Boys are so much fun! (Although, I'm a bit biased.) Congratulations! My prediction streak is over, but I'm very okay with that. Congrats on the boy!!!

Latasha, Bryce, and Brock said...

Boys are so much fun! Congratulations. I'm looking forward to seeing you the end of March. Take care of the little green pepper. :)

Theo Rempel said...

I need some explanation on the sonograms. My friends at work couldn't figure out what we were supposed to be looking at!,on the picture that was so obvious. Grandma R.