Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Easter

Franconia Mennonite Church has an Easter egg hunt every year.  They boys had a lot of fun.  Ethan didn't make it very far since he needed to open and eat everything out of the egg before going on. :-) Noah had it figured out this year and made out very well!




 Decorating Easter eggs was a fun afternoon activity for Noah and I.
 We had the Ford's over for Easter this year.  The boys had great fun hunting Easter eggs that the Ford kids hid for them.





Easter Photo Session - always an adventure
 
 The boys were hilarious - they finally sat down and then a car was coming down the road and they were fascinated.  The progression is funny and finally when they face forward I got a picture of their faces but only a completely unfocused "cheese" from Noah.  You can tell when the car is gone because so is the ability to sit still for a picture. :-)







 "Noah put your arm around Ethan."
 Finally - a good one!
 And then we are back to strangling - oh I mean "hugging" each other....

 And the highlight - CHOCOLATE!

No comments: