Sunday, February 13, 2011
Singing
So....the above is proof that Noah can sing and really enjoys singing. It melts my heart to listen to him sing with us, many times at bedtime. He has also started participating in our meal time prayers- "God is Great," "Come Lord Jesus," and singing "Johnny Appleseed"
Today Noah's Sunday School class and the couple of ages above him had the opportunity to sing in church again. We were so excited, thinking...maybe he'll sing this time. His SS teacher said that he has started to sing with the class in the last couple of weeks. Well, he stole the show but not because of his singing! I can't believe how many comments we got about how funny he was - oh my... maybe next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We really enjoyed watching Noah sing! He did a great job! Lov U Noah! Meema and Papop
Well if that isn't a preacher's kid...I don't know what is!? Ha!
Good job singing, Noah! I can see it now...
Stairwell...the new Generation
Post a Comment