Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

I was on-call on Halloween but found someone to cover for me so I could go trick-or-treating with the boys and Jim - it was a good thing I had someone covering because I would have missed it!

Noah had so much fun - he talked about it most of the day asking if it was Halloween? When we were heading to someone's house we told him and he asked, "To get some more candy?" At Val's house Jim asked Noah before we got to the door if he thought she might have broccoli - when he got to the door he asked, "Do you have broccoli?" :)

Ethan enjoyed being carried around most of the evening by one of us and the attention everyone gave the cute little tiger!

We had a really good time, visiting several church member's houses & Val's house.



No comments: