Sunday's are a very exciting day for Noah. He loves going to church and seeing all of friends - old and young alike. He started Sunday School the first Sunday in September and is really enjoying it. He talks about his teachers, Mr. Mike and Ms. Lisa quite frequently. Their first Sunday they made churches out of play dough. I walked in and he told me, "troubles church" I thought, "Oh my what is this kid's impression of church?" :) He was just having trouble making his church. He enjoys singing and sitting on the "blanket" for singing time. They play instruments - it is funny to hear him say it - I wouldn't have any idea as to how to describe the way he says it... it usually takes me a few times to understand what he's talking about.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Sunday!
Sunday's are a very exciting day for Noah. He loves going to church and seeing all of friends - old and young alike. He started Sunday School the first Sunday in September and is really enjoying it. He talks about his teachers, Mr. Mike and Ms. Lisa quite frequently. Their first Sunday they made churches out of play dough. I walked in and he told me, "troubles church" I thought, "Oh my what is this kid's impression of church?" :) He was just having trouble making his church. He enjoys singing and sitting on the "blanket" for singing time. They play instruments - it is funny to hear him say it - I wouldn't have any idea as to how to describe the way he says it... it usually takes me a few times to understand what he's talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment