I made Noah a "Bob the Builder" cake this year since this is what he talks about non-stop! He loves his videos and he likes to fix things like Bob the Builder does. I had a lot of fun making Noah's cake but it took a lot of time too. Good thing he enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Blowing Candles out.

Here's the cake...


Lofty
Scoop
Spud (a.k.a. Sud) - Noah ate all of the tomatoes/apples that I piled on the cake.

3-D Bob
Rolley
Muck
Dizzy
Here's the cake...
Lofty
Spud (a.k.a. Sud) - Noah ate all of the tomatoes/apples that I piled on the cake.
3-D Bob
Rolley
Muck
4 comments:
Amazing! After this cake, I will NEVER be showing you are bday cakes I make. EVER.
Was that ace of cakes?? You do live on the east coast now... I guess its just Jodi of cakes!!! :) I hope you know I'll be hiring you out to make cakes for us. It is ridiculous... that's it, ridiculous.
That's an awesome cake, Jodi. I want to order a three tiered hello kitty cake for my birthday. That wont be a problem, will it. Oh yeah, please deliver!!! Miss you guys so much!
Melinda,
Should it be a black and white "hello kitty" cake? Hee Hee!!! Are you having a big birthday bash? Wish I could make it for you too!
Post a Comment