Monday, March 8, 2010
Uncle Travis Visit!
My brother Travis came to visit a couple of weekends ago which was quite a treat! He now works for American Airlines so he can fly standby free! Hopefully he chooses to fly standby to PA frequently... :) He flew in Saturday afternoon and we stopped for Gelato in Philadelphia (so good!). Jim and I have not had gelato since we left California and it has been sorely missed. I really can't stop thinking about it! We hung out at home the rest of the day and Sunday was similar. Jim had a busy day at church and with youth group activities so Trav and I sat on the couch and watched the Olympics most of the afternoon. Monday we went to Philadelphia to the Franklin Institute prior to dropping Travis off at the airport. Noah really enjoyed the museum as there were many buttons to push and levers to pull.
We were all so excited to find the deconstructed drill! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment