Sunday, March 28, 2010
Baby Update
So, it is past due for a baby update. As of yesterday (3/27) I am 34 weeks along! Hard to believe how fast it has and is going. Everything is going well - with the exception of a few aches and pains that are making it more and more difficult to keep up with an active 20-month-old. Below is a side profile from 3 weeks ago. I know most of you have seen this profile already, in person, but for the sake of documentation purposes it is now etched in Blogger history! We also had a 3D ultrasound about 3 weeks ago - below are some pictures of the Cutie we are about to meet. He (and you'll see I included the evidence that it is a "he") wasn't the most cooperative little guy but we were able to get a little snapshot into what he will look like... He looks pretty similar to Noah except his cheeks are maybe a little more chubby. For comparison purposes you'll have to go back to June, 2008 where I posted Noah's 3D ultrasound. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment