Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pregnancy update

Poor 2nd children... For those of you who followed the blog back when I was pregnant with Noah, know that I am slacking...BIG TIME! My pregnancy has been going very well and very fast. It doesn't feel that I have much time at all to even remember that I'm pregnant. Highlights in the last several months include:
Thanksgiving week - feeling the first flutters and kicks.
December 14: Our mid-pregnancy ultrasound. What a busy BOY we have. He was quite the wiggle worm during the ultrasound - so much so that we need to go back to have another ultrasound since they were unable to measure several things they wanted to during the first. I keep wondering if this a sign of the personality to come.

After December 14 gradually feeling more and more movement. What an amazing feeling to have a little human being doing flips inside of you! I can't say enough how much I missed this after Noah was born.

December 28: Jim felt our little guy move for the first time. I was laying in bed and the little squirt was practicing his field goal kicking with several big thumps that I'm sure will eventually end up kicking 50 yd field goals Jim was able to catch a few.


20 week profile picture

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Rempel for the first little boy outfit - the poor guy won't end up having to wear all hand-me-downs! :)


2 comments:

Megan said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! I really enjoyed the Christmas card you sent with the great pictures -- what a photogenic (sp?) little boy!

Steph said...

That striped shirt sure looks familiar. I didn't want to say anything, but since you already eluded to the fact that you are slacking with this pregnancy, I will concur with that!! Poor Jimmy Junior!!