Noah sleeping at the Lincoln MemorialMonday, March 30, 2009
Short Trip to Washington D.C.
A couple of weekends ago we decided to make a short trip down to Washington D.C. We left after church on Sunday and came back on Monday. Sunday we ate at a yummy Tapas (Spanish) restaurant and then walked around after dinner looking a monuments in the dark with the monuments lit. We saw the Washington, WWII, Vietnam, Lincoln, & Korean. On the way back to our hotel we walked by the White House. Sunday we visited the Jefferson & FDR and then went to Arlington National Cemetery before driving home. It was a fun activity filled couple of days but very nice to get away for a little bit. Noah was a great traveler, again... it never ceases to amaze us how flexible he is!
Noah sleeping at the Lincoln Memorial
Noah sleeping at the Lincoln Memorial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I just love all these short little trips you take -- no big deal, NYC, Washington DC, the beach! I guess I could say I'm not jealous, but I think I might be a little bit! :) I'm glad you're taking advantage of the area you're living in!
Post a Comment