Noah is really funny on his tummy time mat. He loves looking at the butterflies above and there are lights that light up there as well. He really gets his legs kicking and he'll coo. Sometimes it seems as though he is keeping time with the music. 
This picture shows how much he is growing. There was a video a several blogs ago that is a good comparison. It is amazing how fast it happens!
The youth group is usually over on Sunday evenings for Bible Study. Here is Adrianna holding Noah - Noah was plum happy, sleeping quite contently with her!

This is Noah squeaking as I'm bothering him one morning. He wakes up like I do! :) I could watch him do this all day! The 2nd video is a little later that morning - he is really becoming quite a flirt! We are going to have to watch him around the ladies once he gets to day care! :) Ignore my goofy talk! It is one thing to talk like this but then when you hear it played back! MERCY, I sound stupid!
3 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures and video's. I can't wait to see Noah in a few weeks. It will be fun to see him smile and hear him coo, in person.
Grandma R.
What a cutie you have there! And I don't think you sound stupid on the videos but I totally know what you mean because I always think the same thing of the videos I take of Braden! Hope you are all doing well there in PA! Keep up the pictures on the blog!
Kara
The pics and videos are priceless! He looks really good in red!
Post a Comment