Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nesting?????

Yesterday was my day off and I question my enthusiasm for housework? I did the laundry, got groceries, paid bills, made cookies, did all the dishes, and went on a walk...with plenty of energy leftover! I guess we will see what comes of it. We'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

RuralKsGirl said...

Gooooo, July 19th!!!

Theo Rempel said...

After Dad talked to Jodi, Wed. eve, I had a lot of energy also! I had to catch up on the laundry, swept floors, washed dishes too. I thought for sure we'd be on our way to PA by now! Tomorrow is full moon.... Erin K is in labor, haven't heard anything since mid morning. Lyndsay is being induced this evening. We'll just have to be patient.
Love ya,
Mom

Steph said...

WHy don't one of you "nesting" women come to my house and nest??????????????????????

:) He's coming...

RuralKsGirl said...

We're sooooo anxious to hear some wonderful baby news! Fingers crossed and hearts and prayers with you! Good luck and may God bless you both as you await and welcome the entrance of your beautiful baby boy into the world!!! Can't wait to hear some news!