Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3D Ultrasound Pictures

Monday we had a 3D ultrasound done, just for fun! It was amazing to see our little boy (yes, we confirmed it - it is definitely a boy!) with more detail. It also makes it that much more exciting to think that he will be here soon! Let us know who you think he looks like. :) We have had a few opinions already and would love to hear what you think.

He spent most of the time sucking on his cord which they say is very normal. He was using his hands to get it up to his mouth and we could watch his mouth sucking on it. He also brought his feet up to his mouth and he was playing with them. It was very neat and also reassuring to see him being so active in there - not that I need much reassurance that he is active! :)






Dimples????




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?!! What a miracle it is to be pregnant and give birth. It's the most incredible thing you'll ever experience. I'm thinking he looks like a great combination of the both of you. He's got cute parents so he's safe either way:)

Steph said...

Oh my doodness... if those are dimples, that is just about the cutest thing in the world--he's smiling!

Steph said...

I think Sprout closely resembles his big sis, Thumps. But hopefully in real D instead of 3D he looks mostly like Jodi. LOL!
-----sjk

Steph said...

OK, for real---Sprout Man looks pretty awesome. I think he's doing the Chief's Tomahawk Chop there in utero.---sjk

RuralKsGirl said...

Those sonos just amaze me. It's incredible how much of his precious little face you can make out with the 3D. Not long from now you'll be able to kiss those sweet cheeks (and I think they ARE dimples!)