Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kansas Baby Shower

When we were in Kansas my Aunt Janice, Cousin Tera, and good friend Steph hosted a baby shower for me. It was so good to see so many people that are very special to me there. There were many friends I have not seen in a long time and I had such a great time catching up, briefly, with them. I wish I could have spent a whole day with all those who were there! The decorations were amazing, the food yummy (especially the butter mints!), and I really enjoyed the "Blog Trivia" game - I didn't do so well on my questions (which were quite detailed) but I have an excuse - I'm pregnant! Thank you to all who took the time out of your busy lives to come, your generosity was overwhelming! Here are a few pictures from the shower.

Nancy Ostlund, Grandma Wilma Lee (Jim's grandma), Jim's Mom Marilyn, Me, My Mom Joan, & Grandma Lurena (My grandma)


My best friend for the night & Niece (the youngest grandchild on Jim's side until Sprout comes), Hannah Ferguson
Quilt my mom made me!
Afghan my grandma made me!

My pregnant college friends Mandy in the middle has already delivered - a baby girl and Sheryl is due April 25.
My Hutch Hospital friends & former co-workers - if you need intensive care this is the place to be!
Jim came over after the shower to check out the gifts - he was very impressed!



No comments: