Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kickin' Around

Last night I officially felt Sprout move! It was very exciting. We had just eaten cinnamon rolls (I made them for Jim's birthday, which is today) and I had a rare cup of coffee. We sat down to watch the movie "No Reservations" and I knew it would be a good time to concentrate (something I have a difficult time doing, sitting still :) ). It wasn't long and I felt a "thump" in my lower abdomen. I know most of you have said it feels like flutters or bubbles but I think I missed that part (probably has been happening and I just didn't recognized it) and I'm sure Sprout was quite hyped up after all the sugar and caffeine. It was pretty amazing and now I want it to happen all the time! I know that Jim was excited and I can't wait until he can feel Sprout moving too!

3 comments:

Steph said...

WOO HOO!!! Uh, yes...sounds like you skimmed right past the fluttering and on to "hey mom, I'm in here and don't forget it!"--Congratulations!

RuralKsGirl said...

Very exciting!!

And happy birthday, Jim!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And I love that you're doing this blog - it keeps us in the loop and makes us feel like we're NOT thousands of miles away!