2/4/08
Today was our 3rd doctors appointment with Dr. Lantry in Glendale. It was again pretty uneventful, which is a good thing. We listened to “Sprout’s” heartbeat, which was kind of old news for us since we have been doing the same thing at home for the past 10 days or so. We found out that in four weeks when we have our next appointment, we will be able to have the big sonogram. During this sonogram, if “Sprout” cooperates, we will be able to learn if our baby is a he or a she. Hopeful “Sprout” is not bashful and gives Dr. Lantry the right angle. Mark your calendars for March 3rd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would like to mark my calendar for like say...Feb. 21st or so. MARCH 3rd??????????????? Did Grandma Rempel decide if she wants to know?
I loved reading this whole story tonight, and I feel like I know all three of you a little better already.
Les bendiciones a ustedes!
Post a Comment